Need a Sewer Line Repair
Services in Avondale?
Our licensed, professional, courteous plumbers
can provide solutions for all of your sewer line repair needs.
Call Us For Free Estimate : (602) 753-4333
Sewer Line Repair Services in Avondale
Sewer drains normally accumulate sludge over time and clog. Since the sewer lines are underground and hidden by earth and concrete, it is not easy to reach the drainage lines. Advancements in technology have introduced newer and less cumbersome methods to repair and replace sewer lines as well as easiler ways to locate drain line and leaks. Cooling Kings Mechanical we are your fast, reliable source for sewer line replacement, or mains breaks, repairs, drain cleanings, clean-outs and much more. Our professional technicians are licensed, bonded and insured. We are on-call for Emergency Dispatch 24 hours a day/7 days a week… 365 days a year, holidays included. As a homeowner, tenant or residential property owner, the last thing you want is a major plumbing problem that can cause sewage leaks and even structural damage to your home.
Cooling Kings Mechanical offers complete sewer line repair services.
With more than 20 years of experience, our plumbers have seen and fixed every type of sewer issue. The main causes of sewer line repair are: Our licensed, professional, courteous plumbers can provide solutions for all of your sewer line services, and including, but not limited to:
- Broken, Offset, Collapsed, or Cracked pipes – damaged caused by foundation settling, shifting soil, etc..
- Corrosion – pipe material has deteriorated and/or broken leading to collapse and flow restrictions
- Root Infestation – the clogging of a pipe due to tree or shrub roots breaking, collapsing, and growing within the pipe
- Blockage – buildup of grease or foreign object(s) that prohibit or restrict flow within pipe and prevent proper cleaning of the line
- Bellied Pipe – section of pipe that has sunk because of shifting soils or improper compaction underneath the pipe creating a valley that collects debris, paper, and waste
- Improper Material – existing or old pipes made from outdated inferior materials which have deteriorated or corroded.
- Leaking Joints – seals between pipes have failed or broken, which allows water to escape.
- Complete plumbing repair and service
- And more!
From simple repairs to complex installations, we provide exemplary plumbing service. Because of our quality workmanship, attention to detail, and prompt, reliable service, we have a solid reputation of customer satisfaction. Our technicians are neat, efficient, and highly skilled, as well as qualified to evaluate and answer your questions. Our licensed, professional, courteous plumbers can provide solutions for all of your plumbing needs, including, but not limited to:
- Drain Cleaning
- Complete bathroom, kitchen, and other residential home plumbing repair and service
- Septic system repair, maintenance and installation.
- Installation of new fixtures for Jacuzzi’s, hot tubs, showers, sinks and toilets.
- Leak Detection
- Sewer, water, and gas replacement and repair
- Circulatory, sewer ejector, and sump pump repair and replacement
- Complete plumbing repair and service
- And More!
We solve your plumbing problems efficiently and accurately, so you can continue to enjoy your home. Our professional technicians come ready to handle any situation on the spot, saving you time, money and frustration.
- Same-Day Service Availability
- Friendly, Personalized Service
- 24/7 Emergency Service
If you have sewer line in need of repair and drain cleaning needs, contact the plumbing service that has been trusted for years. Call us day or night at 602-753-4333. Our residential plumbing professionals are ready to answer all your questions and explain all the repairs in detail before we start the project. Call us 24/7 at 602-753-4333 for personalized, professional sewer line repairs.